Here's the tentative market list for this week:
- Mini Chocolate Chip Almond cookies
- Blood Orange Shortbread
- Pink Peppercorn and Fleur De Sel Chocolate Shortbread
- Chocolate Salted Peanut Butter Gobby Hand Cakes (Whoopie Pies)
- Chocolate Caramel Marshmallow Gobby Hand Cakes (Whoopie Pies)
- Vanilla Guimauve (French Marshmallow)
- Spiced Caramel Guimauve (French Marshmallow)
- Chocolate Hazelnut Mini Hand Pies (think heart shaped pop tarts!)
- Spiced Apple Mini Hand Pies (think heart shaped pop tarts!)
- Chocolate Mini Layer Cakes with Vanilla Malt Buttercream
- Vanilla Bean Mini Layer Cakes with Sugar Plum Buttercream and Caramel
- Homemade Roasted Beet Crackers with Flaxseeds and Sea Salt
If you wish to order any of these items ahead of time, just let me know and I'll be happy to package them up so they're ready for you when you arrive at the market. I will have limited amounts of each item available for sale at the market, so be sure to get your order in or get there early!
I have also begun taking orders for Valentine's Custom Conversation Hearts! Use these classic Valentine's Day candies to dote upon a loved one, amuse your friends or get a serious point across.
The MIX Marketplace is running this Saturday, January 28th, from 11AM until 4PM (please note the time change!) and we will likely be set up in the same spot as last time, along the back wall.
MIX Marketplace is located at 200 W Michigan Avenue in Ypsilanti, Michigan. There is lots of public parking available behind the building (Adams street entrance to the lot) and metered parking all along Washington street, though I think the meters might be free on Saturdays.